Bath Shower and Damaged Floor Reinforcement
I was contacted via mybuilder.com to quote for a job in Semilong Northampton where a bath and shower needed replacement.
The customer requested an old bath with a crack in it be changed and a new shower be fitted. Upon viewing the project I suggested the top fixed shower head be raised up to 6 ” to accommodate the taller users of the shower unit. This would involve raising the box section.
Remove Old tiles from shower box and bottom layer above the bath. Remove old tower shower and replace with a flush fitting over tile unit.
Floor was badly damaged from a leak fro I reinforced the floor before laying the bath and drainage pipeworks.
Once the bath was leveled and fitted I made good with the tiling and fitted the bath panels to complete the transformation.
- Remove shower screen,bath, shower unit
- remove old tiles from the wall where the shower is up 2m2
- raise the boxing 400mm to accommodate fixed shower head
- Alter pipework for new shower
- Fit concealed shower unit with 2 outlets(fixed shower head and hand held one)
- Fit new bath with taps
- Tile area where tiles been removed
- Fit new shower screen
- Complete waste disposal